Sunday 14 December 2014

hello 37 weeks......

Never did I ever think in the month of April straight after my pregnancy test that I would ever make 37 weeks.

I went to the hospital this week.

I had blood work done, spoke with the doc there, they did other test..... so IF i have to have a c section then they already have everything ready for me.

I also had monitering done.  There were one or two contractions but nothing painful or to think I were to go into labour shortly.

Baby is still breach :(

At this point thought...... I think I'm in God's hands and whatever happens I'm here ready for any outcome.  I would prefer a natural birth but if that cant be.... then I'll have to deal with it.

When I went into the maternity ward.  I actually recognized a nurse.  She's from my village.  She helped me a lot telling me where to go for the different tests and who to speak to.  Im actually glad I have her there at least I know who to call if I need something or for anything else.

I found out that the ward doesn't allow children under the age of 12 in the ward.  I hope they don't make it a rule for when the baby is born.... my boys HAVE to see their brother!  They will go mad if they don't see him straight away...... if they don't God knows what they'll be thinking has gone wrong :(

I have to go back in a few days to talk to the anethiasist and do test..... I'll ask then what the rule is for big brothers getting to know their little brother.

I haven't yet got my hospital bag ready yet.   I have everything ready to put into it... but not put them in.  I don't feel like putting anything in there yet.  It's as if I delay it.... then I won't jinx it!

We have sorted out accomodation.  I think that as soon as I have my last docs appointment then I will be going to stay with my sister in law for a few days.  When school finishes for my boys then they'll came too.... we'll then probably spend christmas in a b&b and wait for our little man to arrive.  Hopefully things will go as planned.  Lately nothing seems to go as planned.


1 comment:

  1. Better get your hospital bag ready! Can't wait for baby boy to arrive!

    ReplyDelete