Friday 5 December 2014

36+1 weeks ........

I got passed it!!!!!

I went to the doctors visit this week.

My little man has grown.  He has actually recuperated the week he was behind from the begining of the pregnancy!

Glucose is fine.  No protiene in my urine.  Everything seems to be going well....

Except for one thing..... HE'S PODALIC!

Hopefully he will turn.  All three of my babies have turned at the end of the pregnancy.  Doc thinks he'll turn but just to be on the safe side he wants me to get blood work done and everything else for a c section so if my waters were to break I would have everything ready in hospital and they could do the c section.

So I have all of this blood work and check ups to do next week.

I finally got round to buying this little man a few things.!
I'm not getting my hopes up .... but .... I can't wait till he's here safe, healthy and alive!

2 comments: