Wednesday 14 January 2015

2nd january 23.40......

He came into the world kicking and crying. Breathing with a strong heartbeat.

Theo John, Thea Caterina's baby brother arrived safe and sound in our arms.

I had a very fast labour and I am sure .... Positive...... With all my heart that Thea was there with us .... And she was the one who put that little man on me maybe even saying "he's here mummy!  Keep smiling!"  She is so special and so is this little bundle of joy she gave us.

Whilst I was lying in the hospital bed in the observation room after giving birth.... With Theo starting to breast feed I heard the most beautiful song coming from the doctors rooms. "In the arms of an angel". Now try telling me it was just a coincidence and I'll tell you you're wrong!!!!


Sarita now you know who I am.  You've been so kind to me sending me a tag for Thea and you are the only one that sends her a birthday card on the 25th of March. Maybe she wanted you to be the only one to follow me in my pregnancy. Thank you for the support and prayers. Great big hug coming your way and a great big hug for your daughter meridth rose.

I hope to write theo's birth story soon

Mariahappywithherthreeboysandherangelalwaystakibgcareofher



2 comments:

  1. Dear, I knew who you were after a few posts that you had written. But I kept your secret! Many congratulations on the birth of your precious healthy son! I love his name!

    ReplyDelete